Dual 10GBASE-T RJ45 based on Intel® X540, up to 40°C to +85°C operating
Kontron's CPS3402 is a 3U CompactPCI® Serial board providing two independent copper 10 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces by RJ-45 connectors. The board gives bandwidth-intensive applications a cost-effective solution to integrate latest 10GbE network performance.
The CPS3402 is equipped with the Intel® X540 controller which is manufactured as a single chip solution with integrated MAC controller and two 10GBASE-T PHYs. For a smooth transition and easy migration to 10GbE, the Ethernet controller provides the ability to auto-negotiate between 100 Mb/s, 1 Gb/s, and 10 Gb/s speeds.
- 3U 4HP CompactPCI® Serial 10GB Ethernet Card
- Dual 10GBASE-T Ethernet Controller
- Intel® X540 Dual 10GbE Controller
- RJ-45 connectors for copper cabling
- 100 Mb/s, 1 Gb/s, and 10 Gb/s speeds
- Rugged design for improved mechanical stability
- PICMG CPCI-S.0 CompactPCI® Serial peripheral
- Up to -40 to +85°C operation