- 3U 8HP CompactPCI® Serial Quad Fiber Optics
- Four optical transceiver channels 1000BASE-SX
- Alternatively two redundant channel pairs
- Full or half-duplex depending on transceiver
- Fully integrated to comply with IEEE802.3x
- 500 V isolation voltage
- PICMG CPCI-S.0 CompactPCI® Serial peripheral
- -40 to +85°C screened (without transceivers)
MEN G211F- 3U COMPACTPCI® SERIAL QUAD FIBER OPTICS INTERFACE
FOUR 1000BASE-SX ETHERNET CHANNELS, -40 TO +85°C SCREENED
MEN's G211F is a rugged 3U CompactPCI® Serial peripheral board. It offers the possibility to implement four optical fibre Ethernet interfaces. The board is equipped with a cage for connection of four SFP transceivers. The cage hosts the optical adapter. The cables are connected to the adapter module. MEN offers an optical transceiver with LC-Duplex connectors as an accessory.
All four interfaces are controlled by one Ethernet controller which is connected to the backplane via an x4 PCI Express® link and supports the IEEE 802.3x standard. Each interface supports a data transfer rate of 1000 Mbit/s if all interfaces are used simultaneously. Two LEDs show the link and activity status of every interface.
The G211F can be used in combination with a CompactPCI® Serial or CompactPCI® PlusIO CPU board in a CompactPCI® Serial or hybrid system. It is screened for extended operating temperature and prepared for conformal coating for use in harsh and mobile environments.