- Managed 16-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- 12 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Two 10-Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 Management
- Conduction and Air-Cooled Versions
- Vibration and Shock Resistant
- Up to -55 to +85C operating range
MANAGED 16-PORT GIGABIT ETHERNET SWITCH, LAYER 2 AND LAYER 3 MANAGEMENT
Aitech’s M620 XMC is a high-performance Gigabit Ethernet Switch for embedded and harsh environment applications. The M620 is based on the Marvell® Prestera® 98DX4122 Gigabit Ethernet Switch Controller and Marvell’s Routing OS. The M620 includes an embedded web server, providing HTML pages that allow the user to manage the switch. The simplified browser-based user interface is an intuitive management tool, enabling convenient use of the switch's comprehensive feature set for a better-optimized network. Command line administration is also supported over network and RS-232 connections.
M620 mechanical and electrical design guarantees reliable operation over the full range of rugged application environments. It is available in industry standard conduction-cooled and air-cooled form factors.