- PC/104 sized 8 or 12 port Gigabit switch
- Built-in controller for config/management
- RS-232 management port
- 8K MAC addresses and 4K VLANs
- Jumbo frame support at all speeds
- Latching connectors for ruggedness
- -40ºC to +85ºC operating temperature
CONNECT TECH XTREME/GBE
MANAGED 8/12-PORT GIGABIT ETHERNET SWITCH WITH WIDE VOLTAGE INPUT
Connect Tech’s Xtreme/GbE Managed Carrier Ethernet Switch provides Carrier Grade Ethernet switching capabilities in an extremely small embedded form factor.
Excellent for high-end applications such as Mobile and Microwave backhaul, the Xtreme/GbE Managed Carrier Ethernet Switch is also a highly reliable way to communicate with 10/100/1000 devices in an embedded system. Powered by the latest generation Carrier Ethernet Switch engine the Vitesse VSC7428. Its embedded 416 MHz MIPS 32-bit CPU, 1Gb DDR2 external memory and DMA-based frame extraction and insertion support timing over packet, Ethernet OAM, and performance monitoring.
Available in models with RJ-45 or Rugged Positive Locking Headers, making this embedded Ethernet switch ideal for any type of environment.
Xtreme/GbE Managed Carrier Ethernet Switch Feature Highlights
- 8 or 12 x Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000 Mbps)
- Carrier Grade Ethernet Switching
- Small PC/104 Form Factor
- Extremely Small Form Factor for 8-port switch
- Single Wide Range Input Voltage +9V to 36V
- Air cooled (fanless) via heatsink or conduction cooled via heatspreader
- Extended Temperature Range -40°C to +85°C