- Managed 3U 28-port VPX Ethernet switch
- Rear: up to 24x 1000BASE-BX
- Front: 3x 1000BASE-T Uplinks
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 Management
- Conduction and Air-Cooled Versions
- Vibration and Shock Resistant
- Up to -40 to +85C operating range
Non blocking Gigabit Ethernet Switch, Fully managed Layer 3 solution
VX3910 provides 28 Gigabit Ethernet ports and comprehensive management features for extremely rugged 3U system designs. It implements Kontron Embedded Network Technology (same advanced feature set and operational interfaces across multiple form factors) which simplifies IPv4/v6 inter-and intra-platform networking.
The non-blocking fully managed L2/L3 Gigabit Switch provides up to 24x Gigabit ports to the backplane. The four 1000 Base-T uplinks on the front panel, one dedicated for out-of-band management, expand the range to a total of 28 ports.
VX3910 is available in an air-cooled version (0°C to +55°C) and in rugged conduction-cooled version (-40°C to + 85°C).