- High-performance compact 4G/LTE router
- Router and switch in one device
- Compact design
- IT security: VPN, stateful firewall
- 2-port switch with 10/100 MBit/s
- NEW: Integrated Linux programming environment (INSYS sandbox)
- Quickstart for VPN service INSYS Connectivity Service
- Monitoring App for monitoring Siemens LOGO!TM, S7 and Modbus TCP devices
- Management and visualisation of application data via Cumulocity Cloud and Telekom “Cloud der Dinge”
- -30 to +75°C operating
Insys EBW Series
Industrial Router for Easy Networking
The EBW series of INSYS icom is characterised by deliberate reduction to standard routing tasks without stinting on quality and IT security. EBW devices consist of a router and a 2-port switch (except EBW-E100) and feature an integrated Linux programming environment for user-specific applications (INSYS sandbox).
Configuration is accomplished via a simple and intuitive web interface. The combination of VPN and firewall provides a maximum of IT security. You'll set-up your own VPN network quick and easy with the optional INSYS Connectivity Service. PCs, routers and locally connected network devices can be integrated with just a few steps.
The Monitoring App allows you to extend the functionality of the devices by monitoring controls and other devices as well as sending messages via e-mail or SMS. Moreover, application data can be transferred quick and easy to cloud services like Cumulocity or Telekom “Cloud der Dinge” for central management and visualisation