Packaged software for INSYS devices running icom OS
Reduces cost and complexity of software and hardware by massively increasing the scope of tasks and actions the smart edge devices can accomplish and be used for
Highly secure and easy to manage remotely
Builds on years of industry leadership and worldwide customer experience with thousands of installed units
turn your smart router into a smarter edge processor, an IoT gateway
INSYS icom Data Suite (IDS) transforms their smart routers SCR, ECR, MRX or MRO into a protocol converter, data logger or IoT Gateway.
Perfect for operators, maintenance engineering, services companies and machine builders who want to enable new revenue streams, or to realise them more efficiently:
- Remote maintenance and control
- Predictive maintenance and alerts
- Pay-per-use or rental models
- Data analysis at the edge for product and cost optimisation
IDS is easy to buy and use:
One time purchase with the device, or after delivery of the device
Easy to install and configure with the pre-installed wizards
Perpetual licence with updates from INSYS. Works with icom OS devices; SCR, ECR, MRO and MRX series.
INSYS icom Data Suite comes in three packaged levels:*
- IDS Package 1; Essential; Digital IO, CLI, System Logs, Event handler, Timer, Logic, Arithmetic, Basic Aggregation and Modbus plus Dashboard for visualisation and SMC, email, Modbus Slave, MQTT, Cumulocity and Telekom Cloud of Things
- IDS Package 2, Flexible: adds to pack 1 Siemens S7 (inc S5/LOGO), IEC 60870-5-101 Master, CODESYS, OPC-UA Client
- IDS Package 3, Flexible: adds to packs 1 and 2 with IEC 60870-5-104 Server, OPC-UA Server
*Please see product brochure for full specifications
Insys icom Data Suite Webinar
This webinar will describe what the icom data suite is, which Insys devices that can use it and a brief introduction on its functions followed by a demonstration.