- PC/104 sized 24 port Gigabit switch
- Built-in controller for config/management
- RS-232 management port
- 8K MAC addresses and 4K VLANs
- Jumbo frame support at all speeds
- Latching connectors for ruggedness
- -40 to +85ºC operating temperature
Connect Tech LINQ/GbE
Managed 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch with Wide Voltage Input
Connect Tech Inc's LINQ/GbE is a Rugged Managed Ethernet Switch Box. LINQ/GbE series of products offers 12 or 24 Ethernet ports of 10/100/1000 Mbps. Using the Vitesse switch engine VSC7429, users have access to a wide range of Layer 2+ Switching features including but not limited to VLAN support, IPv4/IPv6 multicast, QoS, link aggregation and more. Management access is available via web interface, software API, SNMP or command line interface which is ideal for remote multi-unit updates.
LINQ/GbE is a natural progression to an extensive line of small form factor embedded Managed Ethernet Switches readily available from Connect Tech.
LINQ/GbE uses a rugged enclosure design that is rated IP68 using solid Aluminum Alloy construction ideal for harsh high-shock and vibration environments.
LINQ/GbE - Feature Highlights
- 12 and 24 Port 10/100/1000 Mbps Managed Switch Box
- Ruggedized Sealed RJ-45 Acclimate Connector Series from Samtec
- IP68 Dust and Waterproof Solid Aluminum Enclosure
- Layer 2+ Carrier Ethernet Management
- Low Power Passively Cooled Construction
- Extended Temperature Range -40°C to +85°C