- Smart managed 8-port rugged Ethernet switch
- Fast or Gb BASE-T Ethernet via M12 connectors
- Front panel M12 D, A or X-Coded connectors
- Fanless and maintenance-free design
- Rugged aluminium enclosure with IP40 protection
- 14.4 to 154 VDC wide range power supply input
- EN 50155, ISO 7637-2 compliant
- -40 to +85°C operating temperature
Fast or Gb BASE-T Ethernet via M12 Connectors, -40°C to +85°C Operating
MEN's NM10 family is a range of fanless and maintenance-free Ethernet switches, which have been specifically designed for use in rolling stock and automotive applications operating in extremely rugged environmental conditions.
The NM10 range of switches provides eight channels at the front panel which are accessible through M12 connectors, cover different application requirements and are available with either 100 Mb or 1 Gb Ethernet interfaces.
The voltage supply for the NM10 Ethernet Switch is designed for maximum flexibility and supports wide range input supply voltages from 14.4 to 154 VDC, and meets all EN 50155 requirements for voltages ranging from 24 to 110 VDC. It is also fully compliant to the ISO 7637-2 (E-mark for automotive) standard.
The NM10 Ethernet Switch is designed for fanless operation at temperatures ranging from -40 to +70°C. Its special aluminium housing has ingress protection IP40 and cooling fins which serve as a heatsink for the internal electronics, and in this way provides conduction cooling.
As a member of MEN's family of extremely rugged industrial box PCs, the NM10 provides the same flexibility and scalability, as well as a look and feel which is common to the family.