- Managed 8-port rugged PoE Ethernet switch
- Fast or Gb BASE-T Ethernet via M12 connectors
- Front panel M12 D, A or X-Coded connectors
- PoE+ Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) to 61W
- Fanless and maintenance-free design
- Rugged aluminium enclosure with IP40 protection
- 14.4 to 154 VDC wide range power supply input
- EN 50155, ISO 7637-2 compliant
- -40 to +85°C operating temperature
Fast or Gb BASE-T Ethernet via M12 Connectors, -40°C to +85°C OperatingIntroductionSpecification
MEN's NM11 family is a range of fanless and maintenance-free Poe (Power over Ethernet) switches, which have been specifically designed for use in rolling stock applications and is capable of operating in the most extreme and rugged environmental conditions.
Versatile Application Possibilities
The NM11 range of switches provide eight channels at the front panel, accessible through M12 connectors, and cover different application requirements including Power over Ethernet (PoE), IEEE802.3at type 1 and type 2 (previously af and at) compliant, and either 100 Mb or 1 Gb Ethernet interfaces.
Compliant to Railway Standards
The voltage supply for the NM11 Ethernet Switch is designed for maximum flexibility and supports wide range input supply voltages from 14.4 to 154 VDC, and meets all EN 50155 requirements for voltages ranging from 24 to 110 VDC.
The NM11 Power over Ethernet Switch is designed for fanless operation at temperatures ranging from -40 to +70°C. The NM11 features IP40 protection when surface mounted and cooling fins which serve as a heat sink for the internal electronics, and in this way provides conduction cooling.
Familiar Family Concept
As a member of MEN's family of extremely rugged industrial network boxes, the NM11 provides the same flexibility and scalability, as well as a look and feel, which is common to the family.