- Mobile Wireless LAN Access Point
- Dual Gb BASE-T Ethernet via M12 connectors
- Two PCI Express® Mini Card slots
- Fanless and maintenance-free design
- Rugged aluminium enclosure with IP40 protection
- 14.4 to 154 VDC wide range power supply input
- EN 50155, ISO 7637-2 compliant
- -40 to +85°C operating temperature
Dual Gb BASE-T Ethernet via M12 Connectors, Dual miniPCIe, -40 to +70/85°C Operating
The NM50 is a fanless and maintenance-free wireless access point, specifically designed for use in railway cars and automotive applications operating in rugged environmental conditions.
The NM50 Access Point can support up to two WLAN modules and provides reliable high-speed internet and local data connection to multiple WLAN compatible devices. A configurable firewall protects WLAN clients and supports secure and uninterrupted internet data access.
The NM50 Access Point is based on QorIQ™ Power PC CPU technology from Freescale™. The system is designed for fanless operation in temperatures ranging from -40 to +70°C (+85°C for up to 10 minutes). Its special aluminium housing with cooling fins serves as a heatsink for the internal electronics, and in this way provides conduction cooling.
As a member of MEN's family of extremely rugged industrial box PCs, the NM50 provides the same