Established in 1983, Aitech offers military and space-qualified, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) embedded computing products for rugged defence, aerospace and astronautics (space) applications as well as provides radiation tolerant and full MIL-SPEC solutions.
The company provides a wide array of high-speed, fabric-based single-board computer (SBC) boards and integrated sub-systems using industry-standard, open architectures (VMEbus, VPX and CompactPCI) as well as GPGPU, video/graphics and mass memory boards, Ethernet switches and small form factor (SFF) enclosures. The company also offers complete custom solutions, subsystem integration along with logistics, configuration control, component obsolescence mitigation and earned-value management services.
In the early 1980s, Aitech pioneered the development of true conduction-cooled military VMEbus products for use in mainstream defence, aerospace and space applications, including the ISS. Since then, the company has utilized its broad base of off-the-shelf products and technologies to develop customer-specific solutions, deliver superior cost-performance and reliability, and expedite time to market.
Applications for its products range from mission processors, targeting and fire control, platform stabilization, mission control and autonomous robotic subsystems for ground vehicles to surface and subsurface naval platforms, tactical and strategic fixed- and rotary-wing aircraft and low- to high-earth orbit and deep space vehicles.
- Highest performance, rugged embedded computing boards and systems for defence and aerospace – for Air, Land, Sea and Space
- Highest functionality Intel, PowerPC and ARM Single Board Computers
- Complete, integrated subsystems with defence- and space-rated enclosures and high capacity/high-efficiency power supplies
- Space-qualified embedded computing boards and systems with proven space heritage and pedigree – with over 4,000 board-years of continuous operation on ISS
- Aitech’s Core Values: Passion, Partnership and Performance