- Gigabit Ethernet M.2 MiniCard Module
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Intel Ethernet controller
- Uses PCIe signals from M.2 interface
- M.2 2242 form factor
- Latching connector for ruggedness
- 2KV HiPOT & 1KV surge protection
- 0 to 70°C or -40 to +85°C operating
Intel Ethernet Controller, RJ45 daughterboard, up to -40 to +85°C Operation
Innodisk's EGPL-G202 card is a rugged, isolated Gigabit Ethernet M.2 2242 module which is ideal for adding two extra Ethernet ports to any system with minimal increase in overall system size and power consumption. The module complies with
- EN61000-4-5 1kV Surge protection
- IEC 60950-1:2005 + A1: 2009 + A2:2013 2kV HiPOT protection
- EN61000-4-2 (ESD) Air-15kV, Contact-8kV
The modules utilise the PCIe signalling from the M.2 connector. The module is available in standard and wide operating temperatures.
Lastly, unlike the majority of similar products on the market, the board features isolation and surge protection.