Intel Ethernet Controllers, RJ45 daughterboard, up to -40 to +85°C OperationIntroductionSpecification
Innodisk's EGPL-G2P1 card is a rugged, isolated Gigabit Ethernet M.2 module which is ideal for adding extra Ethernet ports to any system with a minimal increase in overall system size and power consumption with PoE support.
The module utilises the PCIe signalling from the M.2 connector. The module is available in standard and wide operating temperatures. Two different RJ-45 daughterboards are available, with or without a bracket (bracket allows installation into a PC type chassis slot).
Lastly, unlike the majority of similar products on the market, the board features isolation and surge protection
- Gigabit Ethernet M.2 MiniCard Module
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports with PoE
- Intel Ethernet controllers
- Uses PCIe signals from M.2 interface
- M.2 2280 form factor
- Latching connector for ruggedness
- 2KV HiPOT & 1KV surge protection
- 0 to 70°C or -40 to +85°C operating