Adds Four RS-232, RS422 or RS485 Interfaces via M.2 Socket
The EGP2-X401 is a rugged, low-cost 4-port high-speed PCIe MiniCard module that is ideal for serial I/O expansion in embedded and OEM applications.
It offers four RS-232/422/485 serial ports in the M.2 form factor (size 2242 with B-M keying) with an extended operating temperature of up to -40°C to +85°C. Data rates on every port are up to 1Mbps (RS-232) or 15Mbps (RS-422/485).
- Quad port RS-232/422/485 M.2 Card
- RS-232, 422 or 485 on all ports
- Protocol set via software
- Latching connectors for ruggedness
- Two 20-pin I/O headers (2 ports per header)
- Up to 15Mbps baud rate
- M.2 2242 form factor, B-M keying
- -40 to +85°C operating as standard