MPCIe to VGA & LVDS Graphic Card
Mini PCIe is a replacement for the Mini PCI form factor, based on the PCI Express(PCIe X 1) bus. Mini PCIe slots are common in Industrial PC and handheld or portable devices. Innodisk provides a wide range of modules for PCIe converting to USB, SATA, SD, PATA and Display(Analog, TTL, LVDS, HDMI) signal.
EMPV-1202 is a mini-PCIe graphics card that provides VGA and LVDS interfaces
- mPCIe to VGA & LVDS graphics card
- VGA Output: 1920x1080, up to 75Hz
- 18/24 bit LVDS, up to 1600 x 1200
- Ultra low power consumption
- 0 to 70°C temperature operation