- Two port RS-232/422/485 PCIe MiniCard
- RS-232, 422 or 485 on all ports
- USB or PCIe variants
- Latching connectors for ruggedness
- Mini Tek 2mm headers
- 232: to 921.6 Kbps, 422/485: to 2Mbps
- Wide operating system support
- -40 to +85°C operating as standard
Connect Tech Mini PCI Express Serial
Adds Two RS-232, RS422 or RS485 Interfaces via Mini PCIe Socket
Connect Tech’s MPG00x series are rugged Mini PCIe modules that are ideal for adding extra serial port capabilities to any system with minimal increase in overall system size and power consumption. Choose from PCI Express x1 lane or a USB-2 host bus interface. Various modules are available offering switchable RS-232/422/485, optional isolation and full modem control signals. The wide operating temperature and latching connector and cabling solution allow these modules to be used in harsh environments.
Compatibility with a large variety of popular operating systems allows these boards to be easily integrated into a wide array of new and existing systems.