Adds Four RS-232, RS422 or RS485 Interfaces via Mini PCIe Socket
The EMP2-X401 is a rugged, low cost 4-port high speed PCIe MiniCard module that is ideal for serial I/O expansion in embedded and OEM applications.
It offers four RS-232/422/485 serial ports in the PCIe MiniCard full size form factor with an extended operating temperature of up to -40°C to +85°C. Data rates on every port are up to 25Mbps.
- Quad port RS-232/422/485 PCIe MiniCard
- RS-232, 422 or 485 on all ports
- Jumper selectable
- Latching connectors for ruggedness
- Two 20-pin I/O headers (2 ports per header)
- Up to 25Mbps baud rate
- Each port has separate transition board
- -40 to +85°C operating as standard