Adds Four RS-232 Interfaces via Mini PCIe Socket
The EMP2-X403 is a rugged, low cost 4-port high speed PCIe MiniCard module that is ideal for serial I/O expansion in embedded and OEM applications.
It offers four standard RS-232 serial ports in the PCIe MiniCard full size form factor with an extended operating temperature of up to -40°C to +85°C. Data rates on every port are up to 1Mbps.
- Four port RS-232 PCIe MiniCard
- RS-232 protocol only on all ports
- No jumper settings required
- Latching connectors for ruggedness
- Two 20-pin I/O headers (2 ports per header)
- Up to 1Mbps baud rate
- Dual DB-9 cables included
- -40 to +85°C operating as standard