- Servo I/O PMC
- 2-Synchro/Resolver to Digital Converters
- 18x 16-bit Analog Inputs at 100 kSPS
- 4x 12-bit Analog Outputs - 12-bit resolution
- 16 TTL or 8 Differential I/O
- Air cooled or conduction cooled
- Vibration and Shock Resistant
- Up to -55 to +85C operation
PROVIDES MULTIPLE AVIONICS STYLE COMMUNICATION PROTOCOLS (MILSTD-1553, ARINC-429 AND SERIAL I/O).
The M410 Servo I/O PMC board is designed to provide three-wire Synchro-to-Digital (or four wire Resolver-to-Digital) conversion at 14-bit resolution (minimum) on a cost-effective and small industrial PMC form factor. An on-board, synthesized AC-voltage source and frequency generator provide built-in-test (BIT) capability for the Synchro-to-Digital (S/D) converters.
To complement the S/D converters, general-purpose digital and analogue I/O are also designed to provide a PMC solution that is suitable for a configurable servo-control-loop application.
All I/O can be sampled and stored in onboard, memory-mapped SRAM for further inspection and processing by the host processor. All I/O is BIT capable.
Implemented in an Actel FPGA, the M410 supports a high-performance PCI interface that is fully compliant with PCI specification, revision 2.1.