Aitech’s M640 is a high-performance XMC Unmanaged Gigabit Ethernet Switch for embedded and harsh environment applications.
Gigabit Ethernet switching is performed by the Marvell Prestera® 98DX106. The switch is unmanaged and does not require any user configuration.
The M640 provides up to ten Ethernet ports, each of which is factory configured as 1000Base-T or 1000Base-BX/KX.
1000Base-BX/KX ports support both backplane applications and external SFP modules. 1000Base-T ports support 10/100/1000 Mbps operation and are implemented with Marvell 88E1340 PHY devices and onboard magnetics modules
- Unmanaged 10-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- Up to 10 Ports
- 1000Base-BX/KX and 1000Base-T Port Options
- Unmanaged, No User Configuration Required
- Conduction and Air-Cooled Versions
- Vibration and Shock Resistant
- Up to -40 to +85C operating range