- Radiation Tolerant Multi I/O Comms PMC
- Three (3) 400Mbps FireWire Ports
- 12 RS-422 Input & 12 RS-422 Output Channels
- FPGA control logic for custom interfaces
- Space qualified, radiation tolerant
- Up to -55 to +71°C operation
PROVIDES THREE 400MBPS FIREWIRE PORTS, 12 RS-422 INPUT AND 12 RS-422 OUTPUT CHANNELS AND FPGA FOR CUSTOM DATA INTERFACES
Aitech’s S710 Communication PMC features RS-422 differential Inputs and RS-422 differential Outputs with onboard FPGA logic to interface to the external spacecraft sensors and devices. The incoming data is parsed and stored in a ring buffer or dual buffer modes with a triple-voted mechanism to mitigate single event upset to the on-board memory buffer. The S710 also provides for an IEEE-1394a communications interface with 3 physical ports. The FireWire ports are designed to provide DMA capability to local PCI memory. The S710 is a single-wide conduction-cooled PCI mezzanine card (PMC) with a 33.333 MHz 32-bit PCI interface.