- 2 to 16 Port PCI Express serial card
- 2, 4, 8 or 16 serial ports
- Switchable RS-232, RS-422 or RS-485
- 232: up to 921 Kbps, 422/485: up to 1.84 Mbps
- DB-9 cables, DB-25 cables or external I/O box
- 0°C to +70°C temperature operation
Connect Tech BlueStorm/Express
Adds 2, 4, 8 or 16 RS-232/422/485 Ports to a PC via Standard PCI Express Slot
BlueStorm/Express provides reliable, high speed data transfer for PCI Express systems. These x1 lane PCI Express serial cards offer two, four, eight or 16 ports of RS-232/422/485 connectivity and are compatible with any PCI Express slot. Bidirectional data speeds up to 1.8432 Mbps (RS-422/485) ensure fast communications for your industrial and embedded applications.
BlueStorm/Express supports three RS-422/485 modes: full duplex (four wire) with RTS/CTS flow control, half duplex (two wire) with auto TxD echo cancellation and multi-drop (four wire) communications.
All Connect Tech PCI Express products are FCC certified and CE marked. Lifetime warranty and free technical support is also included.
PCI Express Features and Benefits
- Flexibility: x1 Lane PCI Express card compatible with any available x1, x4, x8 or x16 PCI Express slot.
- Speed: Bidirectional data communication speeds up to 1.8432 Mbps (RS-422/483) and 921.8Kbps (RS-232)
- Performance: Each port has up to 64 bytes of transmit and receive FIFO buffers, automatic hardware and software flow control for your PCI Express applications
- Protection: Surge suppression and optical isolation options