- 8 Port PCI Express serial card
- 8 isolated serial ports
- Fixed RS-232 protocol card
- Up to 1Mbps baud rate
- 2kV isolation port-to-port (3kV on-board)
- DB-62 connector, DB-62 to DB9 cables available
- 0°C to +70°C temperature operation
Connect Tech BlueStorm/Express Isolated
Adds 8 Opto Isolated RS-232 Ports to a PC via Standard PCI Express Slot
The BlueStorm/Express Isolated is Connect Tech's latest addition to the PCI Express product family. This PCI Express serial card offers 8 ports of RS-232 connectivity and is compatible with any x1, x4, x8 or x16 standard profile PCI Express slot. Bidirectional data speeds up to 1 Mbps (RS-232) ensure fast communications for your industrial and embedded applications.
All Connect Tech PCI Express products come with a lifetime warranty and free technical support.
PCI Express Features and Benefits
- Flexibility: Compatible in any x1, x4, x8 or x16 lane standard profile PCI Express slot
- Speed: Integrated iCoupler technology allows bidirectional data communication speeds of up to 1Mbps
- Performance: Each port has up to 256 bytes of transmit and receive FIFO buffers, automatic hardware and software flow control for your PCI Express applications
- Protection: All 8 RS-232 ports have 2kV optical isolation port-to-port through cable and 3kV of on-board isolation