- 2 Port PCI Express low profile serial card
- 2 serial ports
- Switchable RS-232, RS-422 or RS-485
- 232: up to 921.6 Kbps, 422/485: up to 1.843 Mbps
- 3kV optical isolation per port
- RJ-45 connector, RJ45 to DB9 cables available
- 0°C to +70°C temperature operation
Connect Tech BlueStorm/Express LP Opto
Adds 2 Opto Isolated RS-232/422/485 Ports to a PC via Standard PCI Express Slot
An extension of Connect Tech's PCI Express product family, the BlueStorm/Express LP Opto offers a low profile solution for your PCI Express applications. Dependability and high speed data transfer rates along with 3kV optical isolation make this PCI Express card ideal in environments where harsh conditions may disrupt communications.
Available with two ports of RS-232/422/485 connectivity, BlueStorm/Express LP Opto is compatible with x1, x4, x8, x16 lane PCI Express slots.
More efficient than PCI, PCI Express helps you experience faster data communications and more responsiveness while reducing the load on your network with bi-directional data speeds up to 1.8432 Mbps.
All Connect Tech PCI Express cards are FCC/ICES-300 compliant and CE marked. Lifetime warranty and free technical support is included.
PCI Express Features and Benefits
- Flexibility: x1 Lane PCI Express card compatible with any available x1, x4, x8 or x16 PCI Express slot.
- Speed: Bi-directional data communication speeds up to 1.8432 Mbps (RS-422/485) and 921.8Kbps (RS-232)
- Performance: Each PCI Express port has up to 64 bytes of transmit and receive FIFO buffers, automatic hardware and software flow control
- Protection: 3kV of optical isolation on each port