- 8 Port PCI Express low profile serial card
- 8 serial ports
- Switchable RS-232, RS-422 or RS-485
- 232: up to 1 Mbps, 422/485: up to 7.8 Mbps
- DB-9 cables, DB-25 cables or external I/O box
- 0°C to +70°C temperature operation
Connect Tech BlueStorm/Express LP
Adds 8 RS-232/422/485 Ports to a PC via Standard PCI Express Slot
The BlueStorm/Express family offers reliable, high speed data transfer for your PCI Express system.
The BlueStorm/Express LP is a low profile x1 lane, PCI Express serial card offering eight ports of RS-232/422/485 connectivity, compatible with any PCI Express slot. Bi-directional data speeds up to 7.8 Mbps (RS-422/485) ensure your data acquisition, office automation, POS, self-service kiosk or scientific/instrumentation applications communicate in a reliable, cost-effective manner.
BlueStorm/Express LP is compatible with x1, x4, x8 and x16 lane PCI Express slots. Upgrading a PCI system to the more efficient PCI Express requires a hardware change only - your new PCI Express system is backwards compatible with PCI software.
All Connect Tech PCI Express cards are FCC certified and CE marked. Lifetime warranty and free technical support is included.
PCI Express Features and Benefits
- Flexibility: x1 Lane PCI Express card compatible with any available x1, x4, x8 or x16 PCI Express slot.
- Speed: Bi-directional data communication speeds up to 1.8432 Mbps (RS-422/485) and 921.8Kbps (RS-232)
- Performance: Each port has up to 64 bytes of transmit and receive FIFO buffers, automatic hardware and software flow control
- Protection: IEC 61000-4 compatible on all signals, all ports