Connect Tech BlueStorm/LP
Adds 2/4/8 RS-232 or RS422/485 Ports to a PC via Standard PCI Slot
The low profile BlueStorm/LP is the perfect fit for your high density chassis or low profile PC. Fully Universal PCI 2.3 compliant, this RS-232 adapter can be installed in either a 3.3V or 5V system, and fits into low profile and standard height PCI computers with the change of a bracket. This enables you to connect multiple devices to your system, taking full advantage of the space saving qualities of its MD1 low profile design without sacrificing performance. Data speeds up to 921.6 Kbps ensure your data acquisition, office automation, POS, self-service kiosk or scientific/instrumentation applications communicate in a reliable, cost-effective manner.
Available with surge suppression or without and DB-9 male cables, the PCI serial cards can be ordered with low profile bracket, standard sized bracket or both for the ultimate flexibility. Like all Connect Tech products, the BlueStorm/LP is backed by our Lifetime Warranty.
The BlueStorm/LP comes in 2, 4 and 8 port RS-232 serial interface models as well as 1 plus 1, 2 plus 2, and 4 plus 4 RS-232 plus RS-422/485 serial interface models.
Features and Benefits
- Flexibility: Universal PCI ensures this Low Profile serial card fits into both 3.3V or 5V systems. Available with standard height PCI bracket and cabling options as well.
- Speed: Supports data communication speeds up to 921.6 Kbps.
- Performance: Each port is controlled by a quad, dual or octal PCI UART, providing 64 bytes of transmit and receive FIFO buffers, global interrupt source register, automatic hardware and software flow control.
- Protection: Available multi-strike surge suppression on all signals, all ports.
- Easy to install: Plug and Play means no DIP switches or jumpers to set, so you'll be up and running in no time.