- 4 Port PCI isolated serial card
- 4 opto isolated serial ports
- RS-232. RS-422 or RS-485 protocols
- 232: up to 921 Kbps, 422/485: up to 1.84 Mbps
- RJ45 connectors, RJ45 to DB-9 cables option
- 0°C to +70°C temperature operation
Connect Tech BlueStorm/SP
Adds 4 RS-232 or RS422/485 Opto Isolated Ports to a PC via Standard PCI Slot
The BlueStorm/SP Opto offers the added protection of optical isolation for your critical applications. BlueStorm/SP Opto is an extension of the BlueStorm product family and is available as a standard profile card only.
Dependability, high speed data transfer rates and 3kV of optical isolation protection makes these cards ideal in environments where harsh conditions may disrupt communications.
Available with four ports of RS-232/422/485 connectivity, these BlueStorm/SP Opto cards are compatible with 3.3V and 5V PCI slots.
Bi-directional data speeds up to 1.8432 Mbps (RS-422/485) ensure fast data acquisition and communications.
All BlueStorm/SP Opto cards are FCC certified and CE marked. Lifetime Warranty and free technical support is included.
Features and Benefits
- Flexibility: Suitable for both 3.3V and 5V PCI slots.
- Speed: Supports data communication speeds up to 1.8432 Mbps.
- Performance: Dual UARTs, providing 64 bytes of transmit and receive FIFO buffers for each port.
- Protection: 3kV optical isolation on all ports.