- VITA 62 Compliant 3U PSU
- Up to 800 Watts power output
- Conduction cooled only
- Input Voltage: 18-36VDC
- Current/Load share compatible
- 2250V isolation voltage
- -40 to +85°C with qualified components
Conduction Cooled, -40 TO +85°C Operating Range
Dawn’s PSC-6238 VITA 62 compliant up to 800 Watt 3U OpenVPX Power Supply for conduction-cooled systems is designed to operate in a military environment over a wide range of temperatures at high power levels.
Dawn’s embedded RuSH™ (Rugged System Health Monitor) technology provides the “smarts” for monitoring and control of critical system performance parameters including Voltage, Current, Temperature and control of power sequencing and shutdown of all voltage rails. Onboard real-time clock and switchable Battleshort and NED (Nuclear Event Detect) functions
- True 6 Channel supply provides full OpenVPX support.
- Wedge lock conduction-cooled module.
- Up to 800 Watts power output with 1-inch pitch form factor.
- Onboard embedded RuSH™ technology actively monitors voltage, current, temperature and provides protective control.
- Factory programmable power sequencing of all voltage rails.
- Shutdown control for each power rail.
- Over Voltage, Over Current, and Over-Temp protection.
- Current/Load share compatible with up to 4 PSC-6238 units.
- I2C interface for Status & Control.
- Standard INH# and EN# power control signals.
- VBAT for support of VPX memory backup power bus.
- Front I/O panel includes 3-color LED status indicator, VBAT battery access.
- USB port for status display, access menu control and firmware upgrade.
- VITA48.2 Compliant Inject / Eject levers for easy installation.