- VITA 62 Compliant 6U PSU
- Up to 580 Watts power output
- Conduction cooled only
- Input Voltage: 85-265V AC, 47-400 Hz
- Current/Load share compatible
- 2000V isolation voltage
- -40 to +85°C with qualified components
CONDUCTION OR AIR COOLED, -40 TO +85°C OPERATING RANGE
Dawn’s VITA 62 compliant 6U PSC-6265 can operate continuously in diverse environments over a wide range of temperatures at high power levels. The standard model is conduction to wedge lock cooled with an operating temperature range of -40C to +85C and a non-operating range of -55C to +105C.
The PSC-6265 operates continuously at a power level of 580 watts. For systems that require higher power levels, up to three supplies may be operated in parallel.
Fault monitoring and control circuits protect the system from over-voltage, over-current, and over-temperature conditions.
Power supply operational or fault status is displayed using coloured LEDs on the front panel.
- Continuous 580W output over temperature range of-40C to +85C
- True 6 Channel supply provides full Open VPX support
- Secondary Side Wedge lock conduction cooled
- 6U, 1-inch pitch form factor
- Compatible with Dawn’s HLD-6262 Holdup Module
- Fault monitoring and control
- Output over-voltage, over-current, and over-temperature shutdown protection
- Current/Load share compatible with up to 3 PSC-6265 units
- Standard INHIBIT*, ENABLE*, FAIL* and SYSRESET* control signals
- VBAT for support of VPX memory backup power bus
- Front I/O panel includes an LED status indicator and VBAT battery access
- VITA 48.2 Compliant Inject / Eject levers for easy installation