- 218W PC/104-Plus DC/DC Power Supply
- Up to 218W total output power at 25C
- 5V output as standard, 3.3V, 12V options
- PC/104 sized - 96 x 90mm
- +7 to +34VDC DC input range
- Optional system controller
- -40 to +85°C temperature operation
5V OUTPUT STANDARD, 3.3V & 12V OPTIONAL, -40 TO +85 OPERATION
Jupiter-MM-5000 high-efficiency, high-precision 218W power supplies consist of a PC/104 form factor module with complete DC-DC voltage regulator circuitry, integrated thermal solution, detachable screw terminal block I/O connections, and PC/104 bus connectors. The wide input voltage range of 7 to 34VDC is compatible with industry standard 12V, 24V, and 28V inputs.
Onboard intelligence provides an unsurpassed level of control, monitoring and safety. All features are accessible and configurable via benchtop application software plus a programming library for real-time control.
The Jupiter-MM-5000 uses a state-of-the-art design with the latest generation high-efficiency components. It delivers efficiency as high as 95 per cent, reducing input power requirements as well as heat generation.
Jupiter-MM-5000 was engineered for rugged applications such as automotive or on-vehicle. Extended temperature operation of -40°C to +85°C is tested and guaranteed. Low-profile, surface mount components reduce susceptibility to shock and vibration. Both a low profile heat sink and heat spreader cooling options are available. I/O connections are made with locking screw terminal blocks for the highest degree of ruggedness.
ADVANCED SYSTEM CONTROLLER
The full-featured Jupiter-MM-5312 models include a system controller that offers advanced configuration, control, and monitoring features. The system controller is accessed via a USB port and is accompanied by benchtop configuration software as well as an application library for in-application real-time control.
- Individual supply on/off control for +12V, +5V, +5V standby, +3.3V, and +3.3V standby outputs
- Individual supply output voltage / current monitoring
- Output voltage sequencing and slew rate control
- Output voltage adjustment
- Input voltage monitoring
- Fault handling based on programmable limits with interrupt notification, including supply shutdown in case of overload or other programmed conditions
- Hiccup mode for auto-restart when fault conditions are removed
- Min/max voltage and temperature logging
- Secondary input cutover voltage selection
- JMM-5312-APK Jupiter-MM-5312 218 Watt DC/DC power supply, +5V/+12V/+3.3V/standby voltages, advanced system controller, PC/104-Plus, heat sink
- JMM-5312-AK Jupiter-MM-5312 218 Watt DC/DC power supply, +5V/+12V/+3.3V/standby voltages, advanced system controller, PC/104, heat sink
- JMM-5312-APH Jupiter-MM-5312 218 Watt DC/DC power supply, +5V/+12V/+3.3V/standby voltages, advanced system controller, PC/104-Plus, heat spreader
- JMM-5312-AH Jupiter-MM-5312 218 Watt DC/DC power supply, +5V/+12V/+3.3V/standby voltages, advanced system controller, PC/104, heat spreader
- JMM-5012-APK Jupiter-MM-5012 196 Watt DC/DC power supply, +5V/+12V, PC/104-Plus, heat sink
- JMM-5012-AK Jupiter-MM-5012 196 Watt DC/DC power supply, +5V/+12V, PC/104, heat sink
- JMM-5012-APH Jupiter-MM-5012 196 Watt DC/DC power supply, +5V/+12V, PC/104-Plus, heat spreader
- JMM-5012-AH Jupiter-MM-5012 196 Watt DC/DC power supply, +5V/+12V, PC/104, heat spreader
- JMM-5000-APK Jupiter-MM-5000 100 Watt DC/DC power supply, +5V, PC/104-Plus, heat sink, extended temperature
- JMM-5000-AK Jupiter-MM-5000 100 Watt DC/DC power supply, +5V, PC/104, heat sink, extended temperature
- JMM-5000-APH Jupiter-MM-5000 100 Watt DC/DC power supply, +5V, PC/104-Plus, heat spreader
- JMM-5000-AH Jupiter-MM-5000 100 Watt DC/DC power supply, +5V, PC/104, heat spreader
Several customisations and minimum order quantity (MOQ) options are available for the Jupiter-MM-5000 power supply family.
- Add 3.3V at 5A output
- Add dual input power connectors with auto-cutover
Jupiter-MM-5000 has six I/O connectors, including up to 4 detachable, locking screw terminal blocks with 14AWG wiring compatibility. The main power input is on a 4-position terminal block featuring dual input conductors for increased current capacity. Two terminal blocks supply the output power, one for +5V and the other for +12V and +3.3V. All output voltages from the supply are also fed to the designated power pins on the PC/104 and PC/104-Plus connectors.
Diamond Systems recommends that JMM-5000 power supplies with heat sinks be used only in applications with power dissipation of 100W or less. The heat spreader cooling thermal option can be used for all output loads.