- Multiprotocol support including EPCglobal Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C) with DRM, ISO 18000-6B (optional) and IP-X (optional)
- Compact footprint
- A broad range of HF and LF transponder support, including secure access credentials
- Integrated Secure Access Module (SAM)
- Strong partnership with HID Global for encrypted badge reading
- High performance, long read range
- Full modular certification
- Field enablement of secure access features
- Flexible SKU options
- Future-proof and allows flexibility to add features
- Universal ThingMagic Mercury SDK/API
- All leading HF RFID protocols are supported including ISO 15693 (HID iCLASS), ISO 14443A/B ISO18092 (NFC)
ThingMagic M3e (HF/LF)
Enabling HF/LF RFID Secure Access in a Compact, Embedded Module
Part of our Secure Access family of products, ThingMagic M3e is a compact embedded module which supports both High Frequency (HF) RFID and Low Frequency (LF) RFID protocols. The M3e is the only HF/LF module on the market with a totally integrated Secure Access Module, an IC that handles secure communications and manages security keys required to access more than just the publicly available information on an RFID tag. The M3e module supports complex HF RFID tag interactions as well as the flexibility to read both HF and LF ID cards to authenticate personnel across a wide spectrum of security environments.
The M3e can drive high gain HF and LF antennas to achieve extended read range and is pre-certified for these high gain antennas. Additionally, the M3e is the only secure HF/LF module that provides full modular certification, greatly reducing the burden on OEMs for regulatory filing requirements as well as providing flexibility in choosing the antenna best suited for the application.
The M3e platform uses the same Mercury API as other JADAK ThingMagic products, allowing for easy software integration and customization based on form-fit-function SKUs. And the module is flexible enough to allow OEMs to tailor a license that enables the features of interest in the field.
The M3e module is HID enabled, and by activating the license, customers can ensure that encrypted iClass badges can be read now or whenever the facility is ready. HID Global is a market leader in access control technology and solutions, foundational RFID and other sensing technologies as well as secure encryption algorithms that are proprietary to HID and widely adopted around the world. This partnership provides unique RFID security key management that enables an added level of security to the most popular RFID SmartCards.
- Nurse’s Carts
- Med Dispensing & Pharmacy
- Anaesthesia Carts
- Patient Monitoring
- Blood Tracking
- Inventory Cabinets
- Infusion Pumps
- Pneumatic Systems Transport
- Ultrasound Machines; POC / IVD Analyzers