- 2-Port UHF RFID Module
- Multiprotocol support
- Up to 30 dBm RF power
- Support for full 860 to 960 MHz UHF RFID
- Max tag read rate of 50 tags per second
- Maximum tag read distance of over 30 feet (9 m)
- -20 C to +60 C temperature operation
ThingMagic M6E Micro (UHF) RAIN
WORLD-CLASS UHF RFID ENGINE
ThingMagic UHF RAIN RFID Module Series offers powerful embeddable RFID technology intended for original equipment manufacturers (OEM) designing for a broad range of applications in the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Industries, Point of Sale Devices, Security Access Points, Mobile Devices, Kiosks, Vending Machines, and Tag Commissioning Stations.
The ThingMagic Micro UHF RAIN RFID Module Series is a compact high-performance embedded reader module, with a powerful read range of 30 ft (9 m) from two 50 Ω antenna ports. The Micro series is one of the smallest 2-port RFID readers and it’s designed for handheld, mobile or stationary readers.
The Micro and Micro-LTE demonstrate exceptional power for their size, with a command adjustable RF output range of -5 dBm to +30 dBm (0.5 dB steps), important for read and write requirements of OEM designs.
The M6e Micro has a read rate of 750 tags/sec using high-performance settings, while the M6e Micro-LTE has a read rate of 50 tags/sec.
Supporting the EPC Gen2V2 and ISO 18000-63 standard with optional license for IPX and ISO 18K-6B protocols (Gen2 standard), the Micro and Micro LTE are available in one single SKU per product model for global use and can also be customized for frequencies in many global regions including the Americas, Europe, India, Korea, Australia, China and Japan.
The ThingMagic Micro Series is supported by Mercury API.
Features and Benefits
- Smallest 2-Port multiprotocol embedded UHF RAIN RFID modules
- Supports EPC Gen2V2 and ISO 18000-63 standard with an optional license for IPX and ISO 18K-6B protocols (Gen2 standard)
- Exceptional range for size, 9 meters
- Configured for multiple regions, such as FCC (North & South America), ETSI (European Union) and other regions including India, China, Korea, Australia and Japan
- Inventory management: automatically track mobile assets in the healthcare facility
- Surgical tools tracking: Track tools at the cart, tray, or item level, ensure kits are filled out properly, and maintain sterilization records for tools