ThingMagic® M6e Nano (UHF) RAIN
Tiny Embedded UHF RAIN® RFID Module
ThingMagic UHF RAIN RFID Module Series offers original equipment manufacturers (OEM) powerful embeddable RFID technology designing for a broad range of applications in the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Industries, Point of Sale Devices, Security Access Points, Mobile Devices, Kiosks, Vending Machines, and Tag Commissioning Stations.
The ThingMagic Nano UHF RAIN RFID Module is JADAK’s smallest embeddable module with ultra-low power consumption and tiny form factor. This RFID reader is ideal for battery operated, low-cost, small form factor portable devices.
The Nano demonstrates incredible power for its size, with a command adjustable RF output range of 0 dBm to +27 dBm (0.01 dB steps), important for read and write requirements of OEM designs, it can read at a rate up to 200 tags/sec.
Supporting the EPC Gen2V2 and ISO 18000-63 standard, the Nano is available in one single SKU for global use and can also be customized for frequencies in many global regions including the Americas, European Union (EU), India, Korea, Australia, China, and Japan.
The ThingMagic Nano is supported by Mercury API.
- Small size: 22 mm L x 26 mm W x 3.0 mm H (0.866 in L x 1.024 in W x 0.118 in H)
- EPCglobal Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Single 50-ohm connection (board-edge)
- Separate read and write levels, command adjustable from 0 dBm to 27 dBm in 0.5 dB steps
- 41 board-edge connections providing access to RF, DC power, communication and GPIO signals
- UART; 3.3V logic levels; 9.6 to 921.6 kbps - shutdown control
- Four 3.3V bidirectional ports configurable as input (sensor) ports or output (indicator)ports
- Tag read rate of up to 200 tags/second
- Maximum tag read distance of up to 10 feet
- Full Mercury API support