- RFID enterprise grade reader module
- Multiprotocol support
- 5 dBm to 31.5 dBm (1.4W) transmit power
- 4 antenna ports, 30ft read range
- Ethernet/USB interfaces, 400 tag/sec read rate
- 19 cm x 17.8 cm x 3.4 cm, PoE/Wifi option
- -20C to +50C temperature operation
THINGMAGIC MERCURY 6 (M6)
DRIVEN BY THINGMAGIC'S POWERFUL MERCURY 6 UHF RFID READER MODULE
The Mercury6 (M6) is a low profile, high-performance 4-port RFID reader designed for both indoor and outdoor applications. Driven by ThingMagic's powerful Mercury6e UHF RFID reader module, the M6 Power over Ethernet (PoE) and WiFi options allow for flexible, low cost, installations. With full support for ThingMagic's enterprise-class MercuryOS software, M6 is compatible with both corporate IT infrastructures and sheltered outdoor environments.
- Small form factor – Dimensions of 3.4 cm (Height) x 19.0 cm (Length) x 17.8 cm (Width) allow for the integration of enterprise-grade RFID into low profile portals, read stations, displays and a variety of other indoor and outdoor structures and environments.
- Environmental rating – The M6 has an IP52 rating, providing dust ingress protection and water resistance for industrial, outdoor and rugged service requirements.
- Transmit power – The M6 operates at +5 to +31.5 dBm in both AC and PoE powered options, delivering superior performance for a wide range of applications.
- Tag read performance – Configuration flexibility supports high sensitivity and high throughput operations. Superior receive sensitivity allows for a long read range (30 ft) and a RFID tag read rate of 400 tags per second.
- Power over Ethernet – Power over Ethernet (PoE) support provides ease of installation and low total cost of ownership savings.
- Wi-Fi network connectivity – An integrated Wi-Fi network option provides low cost integration with existing enterprise Wi-Fi networks and Wi-Fi security standards.
- Application Interface:
- Direct Communication: EPCglobal Low Level Reader Protocol (LLRP) v1.0.1
- On-Reader API: MercuryOS C API
- Host API: Java, C, .NET