Innodisk DDR SODIMM
Up to 1GB Capacity, up to 400MHz Frequency, Non-ECC
Small-outline DIMMs (SO-DIMM) modules are general DRAM modules meant to be uses as standard products for embedded applications with limited space. These modules are compliant with JEDEC standards and help in eliminating the need for changing designs due to space issues.
- JEDEC standard 2.6V +/- 0.2V Power Supply
- JEDEC Standard 200-pin
- 2 bit pre-fetch
- DLL aligns DQ and DQS transition with CK transition
- Bi-Directional data strobe with one clock cycle
- Auto Refresh (CBR) and Self Refresh Modes support.
- Gold Finger 3?"
- RoHS Compliant
- 200pin DDR SODIMM module
- Non-ECC unbuffered memory
- 256MB/512MB/1GB capacities
- 1.25 inch / 31.75 mm height
- 0C to +70C operating