- 200pin DDR SODIMM module
- Non-ECC unbuffered memory
- 512MB/1GB capacities
- 1.25 inch / 31.75 mm height
- -40C to +85C operating
Innodisk DDR Wide Temp SODIMM
Up to 1GB Capacity, up to 400MHz Frequency, Non-ECC
Designed for industrial systems, Innodisk’s Wide Temperature DRAM modules are best suited for applications that must work in extreme temperatures. These modules use industrial-grade SDRAM components with 30u” gold finger to ensure that the memory maintains its high-quality signal, even at temperatures as low as -40ºC or as high as 85ºC.
- JEDEC standard 2.6V +/- 0.2V Power Supply
- JEDEC Standard 200-pin
- 2 bit pre-fetch
- DLL aligns DQ and DQS transition with CK transition
- Bi-Directional data strobe with one clock cycle
- Auto Refresh (CBR) and Self Refresh Modes support.
- SDRAM operating temperature range -40°C ? TA ? +85°C
- Gold Finger 30?"
- RoHS Compliant