Innodisk DDR2 ECC Long DIMM
Up to 4GB Capacity, up to 800MHz Frequency, ECC
ECC modules are designed to detect and correct single-bit errors that occur during data storage and transmission. ECC modules use Hamming Code or Triple Modular Redundancy for error detection and correction, and manage error corrections on their own, without requesting that the data source resend original data.
- JEDEC standard 1.8V +/- 0.1V Power Supply
- JEDEC Standard 240-pin
- 4 bit pre-fetch
- OCD (Off-Chip Driver Impedance Adjustment)
- Programmable Burst Length 4 / 8 with both sequential and interleave mode
- Auto refresh and self refresh supported
- Gold Finger 3?"
- RoHS Compliant
- 240pin DDR2 ECC DIMM module
- ECC unbuffered memory
- 1GB/2GB/4GB capacities
- 1.18 inch / 30.0 mm height
- 0C to +85C operating