- 240pin DDR3 ECC DIMM module
- ECC unbuffered memory
- 1GB/2GB/4GB/8GB capacities
- 1.18 inch / 30.0 mm height
- 0C to +85C operating
Innodisk DDR3 ECC Long DIMM
Up to 8GB Capacity, up to 1600MHz Frequency, ECC
ECC modules are designed to detect and correct single-bit errors that occur during data storage and transmission. ECC modules use Hamming Code or Triple Modular Redundancy for error detection and correction, and manage error corrections on their own, without requesting that the data source resend original data.
- JEDEC standard 1.35V(1.28V~1.45V) & 1.5V(1.425V~1.575V) Power Supply
- JEDEC Standard 240-pin Dual In-Line Memory Module
- 8 bit pre-fetch
- On Die Termination using ODT pin
- Bi-directional Differential Data Strobe
- Average Refresh Period 7.8us at lower then TCASE 85°C, 3.9us at 85°C < TCASE ? 95°C
- Gold Finger 3?"
- RoHS Compliant