Innodisk DDR ECC Long DIMM
Up to 1GB Capacity, up to 400MHz Frequency, ECC
ECC modules are designed to detect and correct single-bit errors that occur during data storage and transmission. ECC modules use Hamming Code or Triple Modular Redundancy for error detection and correction, and manage error corrections on their own, without requesting that the data source resend original data.
- JEDEC standard 2.6V +/- 0.2V Power Supply
- JEDEC Standard 184-pin
- 2 bit pre-fetch
- DLL aligns DQ and DQS transition with CK transition
- Bi-Directional data strobe with one clock cycle
- Auto Refresh (CBR) and Self Refresh Modes support.
- Gold Finger 3?"
- RoHS Compliant
- 184pin DDR ECC DIMM module
- ECC unbuffered memory
- 512MB/1GB capacities
- 1.25 inch / 31.75 mm height
- 0C to +70C operating