Innodisk DDR2 SODIMM
Up to 4GB Capacity, up to 800MHz Frequency, Non-ECC
Small-outline DIMMs (SO-DIMM) modules are general DRAM modules meant to be uses as standard products for embedded applications with limited space. These modules are compliant with JEDEC standards and help in eliminating the need for changing designs due to space issues.
- JEDEC standard 1.8V +/- 0.1V Power Supply
- JEDEC Standard 200-pin
- 4 bit pre-fetch
- OCD (Off-Chip Driver Impedance Adjustment)
- Programmable Burst Length 4 / 8 with both sequential and interleave mode
- Auto refresh and self refresh supported
- Gold Finger 3?"
- RoHS Compliant
- 200pin DDR2 soDIMM module
- Non-ECC unbuffered memory
- 512MB/1GB/2GB/4GB capacities
- 1.18 inch / 30.0 mm height
- 0C to +85C operating