Recab UK understands the regulatory and environmental requirements of rail applications. We have systems deployed on-train and trackside for a variety of mission critical and safety-critical applications.
We can develop solutions that meet railway standards such as EN 50155, EN 50121 and EN 50123. Crucially, our partnership with market leader Duagon-MEN means that we can flexibly provide Safety Integrity Level (SIL) certifiable trackside or on-train railway computers.
- Processing and IO boards with excellent shock, vibration and extended-temperature performance designed specifically for on-train usage
- Products and expertise in power architectures and isolation critical to reliability in on-train computers and Ethernet switches
- Long-term partnerships with market-leaders such as Duagon-MEN, to provide class-leading solutions including safety-critical platforms
Aitech GPGPU for rugged computers
- Rugged, EN50155 fanless computers with M12 Ethernet and expansion options
- Modular CompactPCI platforms ideal for on-train or trackside use cases combining general purpose computing with railway-specific IO and interfaces
- Duagon MEN TCS; SIL certified and packaged computing and IO platforms for on-train or trackside uses with RTOS support
- Power supplies with wide-ranging DC power input and EN50155 certification
- Experience with LTE and WiFi integration into on-train or on-bus computer platforms for passenger WiFi servers, including specific SIM switching designs to enable multiple SIM per modem
- 5G ready modular servers with USB 3.0 and a range of computing, positioning and storage options
- Kontron’s TRACe range of fanless railway computers and wireless and Internet of Things (IoT) gateways.
- Rugged, extended temperature range Ethernet switches with M12 connectors from Duagon-MEN
- High reliability SSD devices for on-train CCTV and data recording applications
- Trimble GPS/GNSS and precision timing devices, widely used in railways and trackside